Phone by Department
Edward-Elmhurst Medical Group:
630-527-3200, option 2
Linden Oaks Medical Group:
Occupational Health - within the Immediate Care:
331-221-0570, option 2
View insurance plans accepted
Conveniently located on Lake Street, the Edward-Elmhurst Health Center has been proudly serving the community for more than 30 years, offering access to a variety of outpatient healthcare services – including the Edward-Elmhurst Health Immediate Care Center open 365 days a year.
Designed with the comfort of our patients and families in mind, the Health Center offers access to a variety of physicians as well as a full range of outpatient healthcare services in a welcoming environment. Using timeless Prairie-style architecture and a warm, welcoming interior, we've created a soothing environment that reduces anxiety and helps you relax.
The Health Center includes:
- Edward-Elmhurst Health Immediate Care Center is a convenient option for minor injuries and illnesses that can’t wait, such as sprains, strains or fractures, cuts or bites (including those requiring stitches), fevers, colds, flu, ear aches, sinus infections and UTIs, among others. We treat patients of all ages, including infants and young children. No appointment is necessary.
- Cardiac diagnostics
- On-site clinical laboratory services
- Most up-to-date mammography equipment
- Occupational health services
- Physician offices, including Edward-Elmhurst Medical Group and Addison Dental Associates
After-hours coverage is provided by these Emergency Departments and freestanding emergency center:
ELMHURST HOSPITAL – 155 E. Brush Hill Rd., Elmhurst
EDWARD HOSPITAL – 801 S. Washington St., Naperville
Plainfield Emergency Center – 24600 W. 127th St., Plainfield