View insurance plans accepted
The Edward-Elmhurst Health Center - Lombard, conveniently located in downtown Lombard, offers full-service outpatient care for the community – including the Elmhurst Hospital Immediate Care Center that is open 365 days a year.
The Health Center includes:
- Elmhurst Hospital Immediate Care is a convenient option for minor injuries and illnesses that can’t wait, such as sprains, strains or fractures, cuts or bites (including those requiring stitches), fevers, colds, flu, ear aches, sinus infections and UTIs, among others. We treat all ages, including infants and young children. No appointment is necessary.
- CT scans
- On-site clinical laboratory services
- Health Education Resource Center, community classes and health screenings
- Physician offices, including the Elmhurst Clinic
- Rehabilitation Services (adults - Ste 301, pediatrics - 1st floor)
After-hours coverage is provided by these Emergency Departments.
ELMHURST HOSPITAL – 155 E. Brush Hill Rd., Elmhurst
EDWARD HOSPITAL – 801 S. Washington St., Naperville
EDWARD-PLAINFIELD – 24600 W. 127th St., Plainfield