Edward-Elmhurst Health & Fitness
The Edward-Elmhurst Health & Fitness Centers are currently open and available to members only.
With new and enhanced screening, cleaning and disinfecting procedures in place, both EEH Fitness Centers have experienced a successful reopening.
We have been excited to see the return of many of our loyal members and appreciate everyone’s cooperation to ensure a safe workout environment.
Dues for our current members will once again be billed starting in August, excluding dues for children's services which have yet to resume. Please watch for additional information on the resumption of children's services coming later in August.
For our current members we are offering both free Land and Aquatics classes, while the Spa at Seven Bridges is accepting appointments for services - book your appointment today!
Thank you for your patronage and membership to Edward-Elmhurst Health & Fitness. Stay safe and healthy.
We will follow these COVID-19 guidelines:
Face covering required
- 6 ft social distancing
- Limited capacity at both sites – 50%
- Temperature checks and COVID-19 screening
- Members only – no guests
- Increased sanitization and cleaning per CDC/IDPH guidelines
- Disinfect equipment before and after using
- Members are encouraged to come dressed to workout
- Touchless check-in at service desks
- HVAC system has been adjusted for best practices
Monday through Friday: 5 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Areas open for member use:
- Fitness areas (some equipment marked off for distancing)
- Aerobics – revised schedule (limited number of participants/class)
- Spinning – revised schedule (limited number of participants/class)
- Lap pools and therapy pools (open swim with 6 ft social distancing)
- Spa services
- Locker rooms/showers/toilets (specified per 6 ft social distancing)
Areas closed to members:
- Childcare areas
- Sauna/steam room/whirlpools
- Lounge areas
- Water fountains and vending machines
Personal training - now available
New clients can sign up for personal training here.
If you have an existing personal training package please reach out to your trainer to schedule your appointment or contact:
Edward-Elmhurst Health Fitness Centers
No matter if your goal is to run your tenth marathon or walk 10 feet across the room, our medically-based fitness centers and professional team of trainers and staff will help you reach your Healthy Driven goals. Our two fitness centers in Naperville and Woodridge offer energizing fitness classes, comprehensive personal training, diverse aquatics classes, and fun programs for kids and teens. We help you get started by offering you a free fitness assessment when you join.
Sign up to receive FitNews, a free monthly newsletter for members and non-members that provides you with information on upcoming events, new classes and schedule changes, healthy eating ideas, inspiring stories and more.