Edward-Elmhurst Health & Fitness
COVID-19 membership freeze
COVID-19 freeze of membership is available for up to 3 months. For a COVID-19 membership freeze, please email email@example.com.
Edward-Elmhurst Health & Fitness Centers special notice
EFFECTIVE Tuesday, Jan. 26, both Edward-Elmhurst Health & Fitness Centers in Naperville and Woodridge will begin operating under Tier 1 Mitigations.
Under the Tier 1 Mitigations, Edward-Elmhurst Health & Fitness Centers will update its restrictions as follows:
- Operate at or below 50% capacity
- Adult Land & Aqua Classes will resume with a 50% capacity limit. Our library of classes are still available via our Facebook page
- Locker rooms & showers remain open with masks required except in the shower
- Lap Swimming with shared lanes allowed
- Racquetball & Pickleball allowing doubles with masks
- Basketball individual shooting allowed with masks
- Sauna, Steam Rooms and Whirlpools remain CLOSED
- Children's services remain suspended with the exception of private children’s small group swim lessons/personal training. Please e-mail Judy Wiesbrook at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The following safety measures will remain in place:
- Masks are required at all times
- 6 feet social distancing
- Disinfecting protocols
If you would like to come off your COVID-freeze please call a membership associate (630) 646-5902 (Naperville) or (630) 646-7917 (Woodridge) or email Fitnesscenters@eehealth.org.
Monday through Friday: 5 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Personal training - available
New clients can sign up for personal training here.
If you have an existing personal training package please reach out to your trainer to schedule your appointment or contact:
Edward-Elmhurst Health Fitness Centers
No matter if your goal is to run your tenth marathon or walk 10 feet across the room, our medically-based fitness centers and professional team of trainers and staff will help you reach your Healthy Driven goals. Our two fitness centers in Naperville and Woodridge offer energizing fitness classes, comprehensive personal training, diverse aquatics classes, and fun programs for kids and teens. We help you get started by offering you a free fitness assessment when you join.
Sign up to receive FitNews, a free monthly newsletter for members and non-members that provides you with information on upcoming events, new classes and schedule changes, healthy eating ideas, inspiring stories and more.