Edward-Elmhurst Health & Fitness
Edward-Elmhurst Health & Fitness Centers special notice
Restore Illinois Phase 5
Effective Friday, June 11, both the Woodridge and Naperville Edward-Elmhurst Health & Fitness locations are operating under the guidance of the "Restore Illinois Phase 5" protocols.
Under these new policies, the following changes are now in affect:
- Temperature check and COVID screening questions have been discontinued
- Masks and face coverings are required only for non-fully vaccinated members
- EEHF employees will still be required to wear masks and face coverings, except during group exercise instruction.
- Facility capacity limits have been removed and social distancing in classes has been relaxed
- Disinfecting practices will continue
- Guests are welcomed back to all facilities
- Children are required to wear masks and distance according to the "Restore Illinois Phase 5" guidelines
- Water fountains, saunas, steam rooms, and whirlpools will open after necessary maintenance is completed to ensure member safety. Water lines must be flushed and other small tasks must be addressed after being closed for an extended period of time.
Our commitment to your safety remains our top priority and we appreciate your continued patronage to EEHF. Please direct any questions or concerns to Fitnesscenters@eehealth.org.
If you would like to come off your COVID-freeze please call a membership associate (630) 646-5902 (Naperville) or (630) 646-7917 (Woodridge) or email Fitnesscenters@eehealth.org.
Monday through Friday: 5 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Personal training - available
New clients can sign up for personal training here.
If you have an existing personal training package please reach out to your trainer to schedule your appointment or contact:
Edward-Elmhurst Health Fitness Centers
No matter if your goal is to run your tenth marathon or walk 10 feet across the room, our medically-based fitness centers and professional team of trainers and staff will help you reach your Healthy Driven goals. Our two fitness centers in Naperville and Woodridge offer energizing fitness classes, comprehensive personal training, diverse aquatics classes, and fun programs for kids and teens. We help you get started by offering you a free fitness assessment when you join.
Sign up to receive FitNews, a free monthly newsletter for members and non-members that provides you with information on upcoming events, new classes and schedule changes, healthy eating ideas, inspiring stories and more.