Edward-Elmhurst Health & Fitness
COVID-19 membership freeze
COVID-19 freeze of membership is available for up to 3 months. For a COVID-19 membership freeze, please email email@example.com.
Edward-Elmhurst Health & Fitness Centers special notice
EFFECTIVE Wednesday, Jan. 20, both Edward-Elmhurst Health Fitness Centers in Naperville and Woodridge will begin operating under Tier 2 Mitigations.
Under the Tier 2 Mitigations, Edward-Elmhurst Health Fitness Centers will update its restrictions in the following manner:
- Operate at or below 25% capacity
- Adult Land & Aqua Classes will resume with a 10 participant limit and will be first-come, first served basis. Our library of classes are still available via our Facebook page
- Locker rooms & showers will re-open with masks required except in the shower
- Lap Swimming restrictions will be lifted with shared lanes allowed
- Racquetball & Pickleball resume allowing doubles with masks
- Basketball individual shooting allowed with masks
- Children's services remain suspended with the exception of Kid’s swim lessons. Please e-mail Judy Wiesbrook at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The following safety measures will remain in place:
- Masks are required at all times
- 6 feet social distancing
- Disinfecting protocol in place
If you would like to come off your COVID-freeze please call a membership associate 630-646-5902 (Naperville) or 630-646-7917 (Woodridge) or email Fitnesscenters@eehealth.org
Monday through Friday: 5 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Personal training - available
New clients can sign up for personal training here.
If you have an existing personal training package please reach out to your trainer to schedule your appointment or contact:
Edward-Elmhurst Health Fitness Centers
No matter if your goal is to run your tenth marathon or walk 10 feet across the room, our medically-based fitness centers and professional team of trainers and staff will help you reach your Healthy Driven goals. Our two fitness centers in Naperville and Woodridge offer energizing fitness classes, comprehensive personal training, diverse aquatics classes, and fun programs for kids and teens. We help you get started by offering you a free fitness assessment when you join.
Sign up to receive FitNews, a free monthly newsletter for members and non-members that provides you with information on upcoming events, new classes and schedule changes, healthy eating ideas, inspiring stories and more.