Edward-Elmhurst Health & Fitness
Edward-Elmhurst Health & Fitness: Phase 4 Reopening Plan
We’ve missed our members and have accomplished a lot behind the scenes to ensure Edward-Elmhurst Health & Fitness Centers are clean and safe for your return.
In adherence with the Phase 4 plan, we are pleased to announce our reopening to all members starting Monday, July 6.
We will adhere to a capacity limit of 50% at any given time. We don’t expect to reach this limit often due to the large size of our centers.
We will follow these COVID-19 guidelines:
Face covering required
- 6 ft social distancing
- Limited capacity at both sites – 50%
- Temperature checks and COVID-19 screening
- Members only – no guests
- Increased sanitization and cleaning per CDC/IDPH guidelines
- Disinfect equipment before and after using
- Members are encouraged to come dressed to workout
- Touchless check-in at service desks
- HVAC system has been adjusted for best practices
Monday through Friday 6 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Areas open for member use:
- Fitness areas (some equipment marked off for distancing)
- Aerobics – revised schedule (limited number of participants/class)
- Spinning – revised schedule (limited number of participants/class)
- Lap pools and therapy pools (open swim with 6 ft social distancing)
- Spa services
- Locker rooms/showers/toilets (specified per 6 ft social distancing)
- Areas closed to members:
- Childcare areas
- Sauna/steam room/whirlpools
- Lounge areas
- Water fountains and vending machines
- No billing will occur in July 2020. Your ½ month credit from when we closed in March 2020 will be used as your dues for July 2020.
- Limited college/student summer membership available.
- If you don’t feel comfortable returning at this time, please contact Membership at Naperville (630-646-5902) or Seven Bridges (630-646-7917) to request a COVID-19 freeze.
Personal training - now available
New clients can sign up for personal training here.
If you have an existing personal training package please reach out to your trainer to schedule your appointment or contact:
Edward-Elmhurst Health Fitness Centers
No matter if your goal is to run your tenth marathon or walk 10 feet across the room, our medically-based fitness centers and professional team of trainers and staff will help you reach your Healthy Driven goals. Our two fitness centers in Naperville and Woodridge offer energizing fitness classes, comprehensive personal training, diverse aquatics classes, and fun programs for kids and teens. We help you get started by offering you a free fitness assessment when you join.
Sign up to receive FitNews, a free monthly newsletter for members and non-members that provides you with information on upcoming events, new classes and schedule changes, healthy eating ideas, inspiring stories and more.