Healthcare can be easier
Download our free mobile app, MyEEHealth™, and keep track of your health from the comfort of anywhere, 24/7.
- Log in to MyChart® to access your secure online patient portal, and much more!
- Schedule an appointment for a test, procedure or doctor visit, including the next available one.
- Find a doctor using our advanced search tool to match your needs with a doctor who’s right for you.
- Check wait times at our Walk-In Clinics, Immediate Care Centers and Emergency Departments.
- Take a health risk assessment to quickly gauge your risk for a variety of health conditions and get next steps.
It’s easier than ever to use MyChart® on the app!
The MyEEHealth app includes MyChart, plus much more! Use your existing MyChart login or register as a new user. MyChart features of the app are listed below:
Virtual care: Seek treatment advice in a Video Visit* or an E-Visit (available now for COVID-19 screening, new health issues and follow-up care.)
- Message your doctor’s office
- View your test results
- Request prescription refills
- View your electronic medical record
- Quickly and easily pay your bill (if you don’t have a MyChart account, use our Pay as Guest option)
- Speed up the check-in process at your next visit by uploading an image of your insurance card
- Check in before your visit (eCheckin)
- Get alerts for earlier appointment times (FastPass)
*Have an Edward Medical Group or Elmhurst Clinic primary care provider? From the comfort of home, you can now communicate with one of our Walk-In Clinic providers (PA or APRN). Based on your insurance plan, you may be responsible for a copay, co-insurance and/or deductible.
Don’t have a MyChart account?
It’s easier than ever to sign up. Request MyChart activation at your next doctor or hospital visit, or request an activation code online (it takes just two minutes!).
Once you have a MyChart account, you can log in 24/7 through the MyChart web site or, even better, from the MyEEHealth app!
Questions? Call the MyChart Help Line at 630-527-5070 or view MyChart FAQs.
Put your health in your hands. From your app store, download MyEEHealth today.