Phone by Department
Edward-Elmhurst Medical Group – Orthopedics
Edward-Elmhurst Medical Group:
630-527-3200, Option #2
Pediatric Physical Therapy:
View insurance plans accepted
The Edward-Elmhurst Health Center - Lombard, conveniently located in downtown Lombard, offers full-service outpatient care for the community – including the Edward-Elmhurst Health Immediate Care Center that is open 365 days a year.
The Health Center includes:
- Edward-Elmhurst Health Immediate Care Center is a convenient option for minor injuries and illnesses that can’t wait, such as sprains, strains or fractures, cuts or bites (including those requiring stitches), fevers, colds, flu, ear aches, sinus infections and UTIs, among others. We treat all ages, including infants and young children. No appointment is necessary.
- CT scans
- On-site clinical laboratory services
- Health Education Resource Center, community classes and health screenings
- Physician offices, including the Elmhurst Clinic
- Rehabilitation Services (adults - Ste 301, pediatrics - 1st floor)
- Edward-Elmhurst Medical Group – Orthopedics
Provides exceptional orthopedic, sports medicine and podiatry services for patients of all ages, using the least invasive treatments necessary to help you get back to the activities you enjoy as quickly as possible.
After-hours coverage is provided by these Emergency Departments and freestanding emergency center:
ELMHURST HOSPITAL – 155 E. Brush Hill Rd., Elmhurst
EDWARD HOSPITAL – 801 S. Washington St., Naperville
Plainfield Emergency Center – 24600 W. 127th St., Plainfield