Become a member
Step inside Edward-Elmhurst Health & Fitness and you’ll feel a totally different type of fitness experience. From the moment you walk in the door, our certified and friendly fitness staff will have you feeling great and on the Healthy Driven track in no time.
INDIVIDUAL: Over the age of 16 years
SENIOR ADULT: Over the age of 62 years
MIDDAY: Over the age of 16 years using the Center exclusively between 11 am - 4 pm, Monday- Friday
ADD-ON: Add on an individual member. Must reside in the same house and be 16 years of age or older.
STUDENT: Between the ages of 16-24 years and carrying 12 or more credit hours
TEEN: Between the ages of 12-15 years
CHILD: Between the ages of 6 weeks - 11 years at Seven Bridges (Woodridge) and 6 months - 11 years at Naperville
COLLEGE SUMMER MEMBERSHIP
What you get with your membership
- Access to both fitness center locations
- Fitness profile
- Equipment orientation customized to your specific needs and goals
- Many FREE group exercise classes, including Zumba, spinning, aquatics, yoga and pilates
- Certified fitness specialists who can assist with fitness evaluations, equipment orientation, blood pressure checks and more
- State of the art equipment
- Indoor pools
- Indoor track
- Basketball/racquetball courts
- Sauna/steam rooms
- Retail shop
- Spa discount
Fitness center locations
Schedule a tour
Please call a membership associate for a complimentary tour and trial pass, and for more information: 630-646-5902 (Naperville) or 630-646-7917 (Woodridge).
Drive your health forward at Edward-Elmhurst Health & Fitness. Our expert staff is here to help you reach your Healthy Driven goals. If you already know a member, come as a guest on the third Friday of each month for a free workout. We also offer complimentary trial passes.