My medical record / Patient Portal
Edward-Elmhurst Health provides you with MyChart, a secure and convenient way to directly access your health information anytime, for free. MyChart is available to patients of Edward Hospital, Elmhurst Hospital (beginning 10/1/16) and select Edward-Elmhurst Health affiliated physician practices.
Beginning 10/1/16, the MyEMH Record patient portal for Elmhurst Hospital patients will change to Edward-Elmhurst Health MyChart. Your information in MyEMH Record will only be available for you to view until November 1, 2016.
If you are looking for a copy of your medical record, please visit our Medical Records page.
MyChart is a free and secure website that gives you direct online access to information from your electronic medical record (EMR). It enables you to securely manage and receive information about your health. You can use MyChart to:
- Request physician office medical appointments.
- Receive physician office appointment reminders.
- View your health summary from the MyChart electronic health record.
- View test results.
- Request prescription renewals.
- Access trusted health information resources.
- Communicate electronically and securely with your physician office medical care team.
- Manage your health information and communicate with your doctor on your mobile devices, including Apple Watch.
MyEMH Record (Elmhurst Hospital)
Beginning 10/1/16, the MyEMH Record patient portal will be phased out. All patients with accounts in this system will have their health information transitioned to MyChart.
If you currently have a MyEMH account, you can log in and access your health information until 11/1/16.
Access MyEMH Record