Need to pick up a prescription while you’re here? For your convenience, Edward Hospital offers an onsite, full-service retail pharmacy for all your medication needs.
Our pharmacy team provides prompt and courteous service to patients, visitors and employees. In addition to prescription medications, the Pharmacy offers a variety of over-the-counter medications and convenience items.
- Fill new prescriptions – Bring in your prescription, or ask your doctor to call it in to the Edward Pharmacy at 630-527-5204 or fax it to 630-548-7611.
- Transfer prescriptions – Transferring a prescription to Edward Pharmacy is quick and easy. Call or stop by and a pharmacy team member will gather the necessary information to make the transfer.
- Specialty medications – Get specialty medications and supplies for complex and chronic conditions. Specialty medications are traditionally high cost/high-technology drugs that require special dispensing and monitoring. Our pharmacy team can provide counseling on proper usage and expected side effects of these medications.
- Over-the-counter medications – We stock a wide variety of over-the-counter products such as cough and cold medications, first aid, eye and ear care, vitamins and toiletries.
- Home delivery – USPS delivery is available Monday through Friday at no charge for all medications that don't require refrigeration. Delivery will be within 2-5 business days, depending when the order is placed.
Edward Pharmacy will charge copays outlined by your specific plan. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, cash, checks, or Health Savings Account credit cards.
Pharmacy hours and location
Edward Pharmacy is conveniently located in Edward Hospital’s Medical Office Building 1 (Spalding Building), 100 Spalding Drive, Suite 101, in Naperville.
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
The Pharmacy is closed on Saturdays, Sundays and select holidays.
For more information, call Edward Pharmacy at 630-527-5204.