Edward-Elmhurst Health has opened a new Health Center in Woodridge at 3329 75th St.
The new Health Center is a 2-story, 36,100 square-foot medical office building that includes physician offices, lab, physical therapy, imaging services and mental health care. A Walk-In Clinic inside the building is a convenient option for unscheduled or after-hours care for minor illnesses and injuries.
“We’re excited to open this state-of-the-art health center and provide a full range of services under one roof for Woodridge and the surrounding area,” says Mary Lou Mastro, System CEO of Edward-Elmhurst Health.
No appointment is needed for the Walk-In Clinic, which is open seven days a week, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Board-certified family nurse practitioners and physician assistants provide care at the Walk-In Clinic, which offers the following services:
- Exams/treatment for minor illnesses: Sinus infections, bronchitis, coughs, ear infections, flu, sore throat, upper respiratory infections, bladder infections, pink eye, allergies and more
- Exams/treatment for skin conditions: Rashes, minor skin infections, acne
- Physicals: School, sports, camp
- Vaccinations: Flu, hepatitis B, Tdap, meningitis and more
- Screenings: TB skin tests
The Edward-Elmhurst Health Center also includes the following services:
- Primary care and specialist offices including family medicine, obstetrics and gynecology (Jan. 2022), weight management, physical medicine and rehabilitation, orthopedics and neurology
- Imaging: Digital X-Ray, MRI, ultrasound, Dexa bone scan, 3D mammography
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Linden Oaks Behavioral Health offers a variety of programs for adults, adolescents and families, including an eating disorder program. Linden Oaks Medical Group physicians and therapists provide medication management and counseling.
For more information, visit EEHealth.org/Woodridge.