Test bot script
The MyEEHealth™ mobile app helps you keep track of your health from the comfort of anywhere and offers quick and secure virtual solutions to connect you safely to care.
Which doctors offer virtual visits?
More than 500 physicians with Edward Medical Group, Elmhurst Clinic, Elmhurst Memorial Medical Group and Elmhurst Medical Associates offer virtual visits in family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology and more.
How can I connect with my doctor virtually?
We’re ready to “see” you. You may decide to have a virtual visit for a rescheduled appointment, such as a follow-up visit, or for a new health issue. Call your doctor to determine what type of virtual visit is best for you:
- Telehealth visit (phone only)
- Video Visit (similar to a FaceTime or video call)
- E-Visit* (secure messaging through MyChart®)
Our offices are open to see patients if we determine we need to see you in person.
Live Video Visits:
A Video Visit will allow you to see your doctor face-to-face from the comfort of home. Video Visits are for a range of issues, such as back pain, cough and cold or allergy symptoms, headache and red eye.
- Call the office to schedule.
- If you have a MyChart account with Edward-Elmhurst Health, you are ready to go. If you do not yet have MyChart, the office will assist you to quickly set up an account.
- Next, you will receive instructions for how to download the MyEEHealth mobile app on your smartphone or tablet.
- At your scheduled time, after you complete the quick online e-Checkin process, you will join the video from the MyEEHealth mobile app (strongly recommended) or from the MyChart website (requires camera and microphone). Video Visit instructions will be provided when you schedule.
What is the cost? We will submit your virtual visit bill directly to your insurance carrier. Based on your insurance plan, you may be responsible for a copay, co-insurance and/or deductible. Call your health plan before your visit to find out whether pre-approval is needed.
Start your video visit
What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms?
If you have symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., fever, cough, difficulty breathing), the first step is to call your doctor.
We also offer a Symptom Checker and a COVID-19 Nurse Triage Line (331-221-5199) to help determine next steps. You can also connect virtually with select healthcare providers through Video Visits and E-Visits*, both through MyChart, to determine if you need to be tested.
*Available to MyChart active patients who have a primary care physician with Edward Medical Group, Elmhurst Medical Associates, Elmhurst Memorial Medical Group or Elmhurst Clinic.