The Edward Medical Group is the premier physician group for Edward Hospital. With more than 50 board-certified physicians and other mid-level medical professionals offering primary and specialty care at 20 locations, getting the care you need has never been easier. It’s the mission of the Edward Medical Group to be here for you when you need us most. That’s why we offer the latest technology, same day appointments and weekend and evening hours.
This location also offers a Walk-In Clinic, where you will be treated on a first-come, first-served basis by board-certified family nurse practitioners and physician assistants—experts who partner with our family practice and internal medicine physicians to care for you. Our clinics treat people who are at least 18 months old. They are ideal for patients with coughs, sore throats, flu symptoms, bladder infections and more, including:
- Minor illness (colds, sore throats, flu, sinus infections)
- Minor injuries (minor burns, insect bites, minor wounds
- Wellness & physical exams (ear wax removal, school, sports and camp physicals
- Skin conditions (eczema, rashes, poison ivy, athlete’s foot)
- Vaccinations (flu, tetanus, adult pneumonia)
Access this location via service road off Indian Trail Road (west of Eola) or service road off of Stonebridge Drive (west of Eola).