COD Flu Shots
Attention College of DuPage Employees,
For your convenience, Edward Hospital Occupational Health Services will be administering flu vaccines at the COD main campus on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 from 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. in Student Resource Center (SRC) 2000D and Wednesday, October 28, 2015 from 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. in Student Resource Center (SRC) 2131. The flu vaccine is free to benefits eligible employees and will be offered at a discounted rate of $17 (cash only) for non-benefits eligible employees. Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your scheduled time to sign in and complete necessary paperwork.
For any questions regarding this on-site service, please contact Sabra Love, Edward Occupational Health Services, at (630) 527-5891. Thank you.
To register, choose your preferred date and time by clicking on the link and following the instructions below.
1. Click on the Register link below.
2. Type in "Flu" in the class name search field (leave "Type" field as "no preference"). Click "search" to see two date options (October 27 or October 28).
3. Select "add to cart" button to the right of preferred date option.
4. A calendar will pop up where the date you chose is highlighted. Click on the date and all the available timeslots for that onsite clinic will display. Select the timeslot that you would like to reserve by clicking on the corresponding add to cart button.
5. The calendar window will close. Click on the check-out button to proceed.
6. On the registration page, complete required fields (marked with an asterisk). Once complete, click "continue" button.
7. A confirmation page will display showing the information of the class for which you registered along with your confirmation #.
8. An email will also automatically be sent to you confirming your registration. Please disregard the line on the confirmation email that says, "Advance notice of three (3) full working days must be given in order to receive a refund or to transfer once to another class." This clause does not apply for the COD Onsite flu clinic events.