Phase 3 Study of MRTX849 With Cetuximab vs Chemotherapy in Patients With Advanced Colorectal Cancer With KRAS G12C Mutation
Alexander Hantel, MD
Edward Cancer Center - Naperville
Edward Cancer Center - Plainfield
Nancy Knowles Cancer Center - Elmhurst
Study 849-010 is an open-label, randomized Phase 3 clinical trial comparing the efficacy of MRTX849 administered in combination with cetuximab versus chemotherapy in the second-line treatment setting in patients with CRC with KRAS G12C mutation.
Sponsor: Mirati Therapeutics, Inc.
- Colorectal carcinoma with KRAS G12C mutation in tumor tissue.
- Must have previously received 1st line treatment in advanced CRC with a fluoropyrimidine-based chemotherapy regimen containing either oxaliplatin or irinotecan, and radiographically documented progression of disease on or after treatment.
- No prior treatment with a therapy targeting KRAS G12C mutation (e.g., AMG 510).
- No prior treatment with an anti-EGFR antibody (e.g., cetuximab or panitumumab).
- No active brain metastasis
Meribeth Siatta, MSN