Connect MM - The Multiple Myeloma Disease Registry
December 07, 2009
Amaryllis Gil, MD
The purpose of the Connect® MM Registry is to explore the natural history and real world management of patients with newly diagnosed symptomatic multiple myeloma (MM) and provide unique insights into the management of MM and the impact of this hematologic disorder on patients.
View more information about Connect MM at ClinicalTrials.gov
- Must be newly diagnosed with symptomatic Multiple Myeloma within 2 months of enrollment in Connect® MM registry
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be willing and able to provide signed informed consent
- Must agree to complete patient assessment questionnaires either alone or with minimal assistance from caregivers and/or trained site personnel
- Contact the contact person listed below for more qualification requirements for this study.
Kathy Seymour, BSN