Edward-Elmhurst Health has opened a Walk-In Clinic at 16151 Weber Rd., Suite 201 in Crest Hill.
No appointment is necessary for the Walk-In Clinic, which is open seven days a week, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. and Saturday – Sunday, 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. The Walk-In Clinic is perfect for unscheduled or after hour care for minor illness and injuries. Board certified, advanced practice nurses and physician assistants provide care at the Walk-In Clinic, which offers the following services:
- Minor illness or injury care for patients 1 year and older
- Cold/flu symptoms, fever, cough, sore throat, earache/infection, sinus infection
- Skin conditions (acne, cold sores, lice, eczema, rashes, impetigo, poison ivy, ringworm, scabies, shingles)
- Allergies/minor allergic reactions and minor asthma
- Urinary tract infections (UTI), bladder infections
- Eye irritation/redness, pink eye, styes
- Wellness exams (school, camp, basic employment)
The Walk-In Clinic accepts most major health insurance plans and has self-pay options. For more information, call (630) 527-3645 or visit www.EEHealth.org/walkin.
At the same location, 16151 Weber Rd., Suite 201 in Crest Hill, Edward-Elmhurst Health also provides:
- Primary Care: Family Medicine physicians and physician assistants provide care for the entire family
- Neurosciences: Alzheimer’s and dementia, aneurysms, balance disorder, concussions and more
- Physical Therapy: A full range of services for patients or all ages, from newborns to older adults
- Rehabilitation: Expertise, continuity of care, flexibility and convenience, centralized services
For more information, call (630) 527-3645 or visit www.EEHealth.org.