Edward-Elmhurst Health has opened a Walk-In Clinic at 2205 Butterfield Rd. in Downers Grove.
No appointment is necessary for the Walk-In Clinic, which is open seven days a week, Monday – Friday, 6:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. and Saturday – Sunday, 6:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. The Walk-In Clinic is perfect for unscheduled or after hour care for minor illness and injuries. Board certified, advanced practice nurses and physician assistants provide care at the Walk-In Clinic, which offers the following services:
- Minor illness or injury care for patients 1 year and older
- Cold/flu symptoms, fever, cough, sore throat, earache/infection, sinus infection
- Skin conditions (acne, cold sores, lice, eczema, rashes, impetigo, poison ivy, ringworm, scabies, shingles)
- Allergies/minor allergic reactions and minor asthma
- Urinary tract infections (UTI), bladder infections
- Eye irritation/redness, pink eye, styes
- Wellness exams (school, camp, basic employment)
The Walk-In Clinic accepts most major health insurance plans and has self-pay options. For more information, call (630)-527-3645 or visit www.EEHealth.org/walkin for a complete list of services.
In addition to the Walk-In Clinic, convenient drive-thru lab and vaccination services will be offered starting in late summer/early fall. Appointments will be required. There will be three separate lanes that feed into an enclosed drive-thru with proper measures implemented to ensure the safety of all parties involved. Available services include simple tests or vaccinations, including rapid strep tests, blood work, COVID-19 vaccinations and screenings, and more.
For more information, call (630) 527-3645 or visit www.EEHealth.org/DownersGrove.