To increase convenience and efficiency for community members, Edward-Elmhurst Health offers COVID-19 testing at nine outpatient lab locations throughout the west and southwest suburbs. Edward-Elmhurst has closed the COVID-19 drive-up testing site at the health system’s Corporate Center, 4201 Winfield Rd. in Warrenville.
Edward-Elmhurst Health COVID-19 Testing
- Edward-Elmhurst Health Center – Addison, 303 W. Lake St.
- Edward-Elmhurst Health Center – Bolingbrook, 130 N. Weber Rd.
- Center for Health (Elmhurst Hospital campus) – Elmhurst, 1200 S. York St.
- Edward-Elmhurst Health Center – Lombard, 130 S. Main St.
- Edward Hospital Lab (South Lobby) – Naperville, 801 S. Washington St.
- Edward-Elmhurst Health Center – North Naperville, 1804 N. Naper Blvd.
- Edward-Elmhurst Health Center – Oak Park, 932 Lake St.
- Edward-Elmhurst Health Center – Oswego, 6701 U.S. Hwy. 34 (at Orchard Rd.)
- Edward Plainfield Campus, Building A – Plainfield, 24600 W. 127th St.
To have a COVID-19 test performed at one of these locations, patients must have an order from an Edward-Elmhurst Health primary care physician (to find one, visit www.EEHealth.org/services/primary-care).
COVID-19 test appointments will be made by Edward-Elmhurst Central Scheduling after receipt of the physician’s order. Patients will receive their results through their MyChart® account or from their doctor’s office. To sign-up for MyChart, download the MyEEHealth™ app and create a MyChart account. The MyEEHealth app is available from the App Store and Google Play.
“By offering multi-site COVID-19 testing options, community members can have their regular lab tests performed at the same time as the COVID-19 test, rather than at two different locations,” says Mary Lou Mastro, System CEO, Edward-Elmhurst Health. “This is particularly convenient for patients who need testing services before surgery or a procedure, and with nine locations, testing will be closer to home.”
Call your doctor if you've been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 or if you have symptoms of COVID-19, such as fever or chills; cough; shortness of breath and difficulty breathing; fatigue; muscle or body aches; headache; new loss of taste or smell; sore throat; congestion or runny nose; nausea or vomiting; or diarrhea. COVID-19 symptoms can range from mild to severe and may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. For more information, visit www.EEHealth.org/coronavirus.
To protect patients, visitors, physicians and staff, safety measures are in place at the COVID-19 testing sites and all Edward-Elmhurst locations. Visit www.EEHealth.org/safety-commitment to learn more about the Edward-Elmhurst Health Safety Commitment.