Edward-Elmhurst Health has unveiled MyEEHealth™, a mobile app designed to make healthcare easier and more accessible from a phone, tablet or Apple Watch. MyEEHealth is available for Apple and Android devices.
MyEEHealth features easy access to Edward-Elmhurst Health’s services, including appointment scheduling, wait times, find-a-doctor, health risk assessments and the MyChart® patient portal.
Through MyEEHealth, patients and visitors can:
- Schedule an appointment for a test, procedure or doctor visit, including the next available time slot – no phone calls or waiting on hold.
- Find a doctor using an advanced search tool to match a person’s needs with a doctor who’s right for them.
- Find a location and check wait times for Edward-Elmhurst Walk-In Clinics, Immediate Care Centers and Emergency Departments.
- Take a health risk assessment to quickly gauge risk for a variety of health conditions and get suggested next steps.
MyEEHealth also includes an easy login to MyChart, a secure online patient portal, where patients can:
- Communicate with their doctor’s office and get answers to medical questions from anywhere.
- View test results within days without waiting for a phone call or letter from the doctor.
- Request prescription refills by sending a renewal request for any refillable medications.
- Quickly and easily pay bills.
- Check in before a visit (eCheckin) and complete the check-in process online.
- Get alerts for earlier appointment times (FastPass) via an electronic waiting list and receive alerts when earlier times become available for a scheduled appointment.
- Participate in an online visit (E-Visit) and communicate with a Walk-In Clinic provider (PA, physician assistant or APRN, advanced practice registered nurse) if the primary care provider is with Edward Medical Group or Elmhurst Clinic.
For more information, visit www.eehealth.org.