Edward-Elmhurst Health has opened a Walk-In Clinic in the Jewel-Osco at 30 Danada Square West in Wheaton.
No appointment is necessary for the Clinic, which is open seven days a week, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. and Saturday – Sunday, 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Board certified family nurse practitioners and physician assistants provide care for patients 18 months and older at the Clinic, which offers the following services:
- Exams/treatment for minor illnesses: Sinus infections, bronchitis, coughs, ear infections, flu, sore throat, upper respiratory infections, bladder infections, pink eye, allergies and more.
- Exams/treatment for skin conditions: Rashes, minor skin infections, acne.
- Physicals: School, sports, camp.
- Vaccinations: Flu, hepatitis B, Tdap, meningitis and more.
- Screenings: TB skin tests
The Clinic accepts most major health insurance plans and also has self-pay options.
Edward-Elmhurst Health has Walk-In Clinics at 12 other locations throughout the west and southwest suburbs, including Aurora, Bensenville, Franklin Park, Lombard, Naperville, North Naperville, Plainfield, River Forest, Romeoville, Westmont, Woodridge and Yorkville.
For more information, call (630) 527-3645 or visit www.EEHealth.org/walkin. To help determine where to get care for an illness or injury – Walk-In Clinic, Immediate Care, Emergency Room or primary care physician – visit www.EEHealth.org/where-to-get-care.