Edward-Elmhurst Health has opened a Walk-In Clinic in the Jewel-Osco at 1177 S. Main St. in Lombard.
No appointment is necessary for the Clinic, which is open seven days a week, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. and Saturday – Sunday, 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Board certified family nurse practitioners and physician assistants provide care for patients 18 months and older at the Clinic, which offers the following services:
- Exams/treatment for minor illnesses: Sinus infections, bronchitis, coughs, ear infections, flu, sore throat, upper respiratory infections, bladder infections, pink eye, allergies and more.
- Exams/treatment for skin conditions: Rashes, minor skin infections, acne.
- Physicals: School, sports, camp.
- Vaccinations: Flu, hepatitis B, Tdap, meningitis and more.
- Screenings: TB skin tests
The Clinic accepts most major health insurance plans and also has self-pay options.
Edward-Elmhurst Health has Walk-In Clinics at ten other locations throughout the west and southwest suburbs, including Aurora, Bensenville, Naperville, Plainfield, River Forest, Romeoville, Westmont, Woodridge and Yorkville.
On May 9, Edward-Elmhurst Health will open a Clinic in the Jewel-Osco at 10203 W. Grand Ave. in Franklin Park.
For more information, call (630) 527-3645 or visit www.EEHealth.org/walkin.
Click here to help determine where to get care for an illness or injury – Walk-In Clinic, Immediate Care, Emergency Room or primary care physician.