Edward-Elmhurst Health has opened a Walk-In Clinic at 88 W. Countryside Pkwy. in Yorkville.
No appointment is necessary for the Walk-In Clinic, which is open seven days a week, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. and Saturday – Sunday, 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Board certified family nurse practitioners and physician assistants provide care at the Walk-In Clinic, which offers the following services:
- Exams/treatment for minor illnesses: Sinus infections, bronchitis, coughs, ear infections, flu, sore throat, upper respiratory infections, bladder infections, pink eye, allergies and more.
- Exams/treatment for skin conditions: Rashes, minor skin infections, acne.
- Physicals: School, sports, camp.
- Vaccinations: Flu, hepatitis B, Tdap, meningitis and more.
- Screenings: TB skin tests
The Walk-In Clinic accepts most major health insurance plans and also has self-pay options.
For more information, call (630) 527-3645 or visit www.EEHealth.org/walkin.
At the same location, 76 W. Countryside Pkwy. in Yorkville, Edward-Elmhurst Health also provides:
- Primary care, pediatric care and general surgery through the physicians of Edward Medical Group
- Neuroscience physicians who provide world-class care for diseases, disorders and injuries of the brain, spinal cord and nervous system
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation services
- Edward Diabetes Center – education and medical nutritional therapy for children, teens and adults living with Type 1 or 2 diabetes, pre-diabetes or gestational diabetes
For more information, call (630) 527-3645 or visit EEHealth.org.